Sierra Reunion Meeting/Tim Sierra Mass/Tyler Ledezma Memorial Golf Outing Reminder
Sierra Family Reunion Meeting
Monday July 6th 2015, 6:00pm
At Peter Sierra’s house 513 10th Street A Silvis IL
Tostadas and Refreshments will be provided
Side dishes and desserts are welcome
Any family members are welcome to attend not
Just your family representative
- Treasurer report
- Possibly changing Saturday night venue
- Lowering age limit for free children’s tickets with swimming, Peewee golf and Bandit tickets
- Raise awareness that Toni’s Corner, basket raffles and 50/50
will be essential to our monetary funds.
- May have to change Saturday morning breakfast venue, will
know for sure at meeting.
- Collect information on swim party, horse shoe, golf, Peewee
golf and volleyball tournaments.
- Make sure port a potty’s are order. Aunt Mickey will not be attending the cemetery walk so a golf cart would not be
needed for her.
- Check that tents, tables, volleyball equipment, tug of war rope
and piñatas are in progress.
Note: Peter Sierra usually chairs in ordering and distributing the Bandit tickets at Franks Pizzeria, but this year he will be out of town the week before reunion. We need a volunteer chairperson for this event. Call Peter
( 309-269-0470) for details. It would be great if we had someone before the meeting. We are also in need of a person or group to chair “Tony’s Corner”.
Mass For Tim Sierra
Request you send out a notice, from my family. On Sunday July 12, 2015 at 9:30 am, there is a mass at Christ The King in Moline. For Tim Sierra. It is to celebrate his birthday which is on Monday the 13th. Father help in the set up of the mass and they were good friends, so please tell him thank you. Tom, Vicky and the Camille T. Sierra family.
Reminder on Tyler Ledezma Buckle up Memorial Golf Outing
When calling Randy if no answer leave a message and he will return your call.