Brief Memo on Sierra Family Survey
February 6, 2012
Dear Sierra family,
Last week you received an email with a survey attached. The purpose of the survey is to get feedback on some aspects of the Sierra Family Reunion activities in August. We are sending this brief memo:
- To clarify some of the questions in the survey.
- To resend the survey in a format that can be more easily opened.
- To remind you to please complete and return the survey by
Monday, February 13th.
1. Saturday morning breakfast: The breakfast that could be provided by the Fr. Pro Society is an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet for $6.50 per person. We only need to ensure at least 50 paying customers would attend.
2. Regarding the Sunday afternoon family meeting: We would love to hear any suggestions or comments you may have. However, we want to clarify the options we are considering:
1. Continue as we have done: each family asked to have one spokesperson that speaks for 5 minutes,
2. In advance of the reunion, every family is provided a survey/template/list of important events and milestones we want to hear about. Each family head assumes responsibility for collecting and summarizing the information for their entire family. At the reunion, the spokesperson for each family uses the written summary as the basis for their report. The written summaries can be collected and made into a booklet.
PLEASE take the time to complete the survey! We really do want to get feedback from as many of you as possible. So far we have only received 5 completed surveys from Tasia Glancy, Aunt Mickey, Greg Ledezma, Angi Molina and Caroline Sierra.
Thanks for your help!
The survey in an older version of Word : Sierra Reunion SurveyBLANKolderversion